Clinics & Services
- Chronic Disease Management
- Immunisation Clinics for prevention of diseases
- Family Planning appointments - coil/ implant fittings
- Screening appointments – cervical smears
- Smoking – help/support to stop/reduce
- Joint Injections (if appropriate)
The surgery is committed to health promotion and the management of chronic disease.
Please note - our GP's will not prescribe antibiotics for your dental abscesses. Please contact your dentist or ring 111 out of hours if your not registered with a dentist.
Immunisation- Information For parents