New Patient Registration
If you are new to the area and wish to register with us please ask at our reception. If you have your Medical Card then please bring this along with you.
Following your registration you will be required to have a new patient check to enable your registration to be fully complete. You will need to arrange for an appointment with the Doctor if you are on any repeat medication from your previous GP.
The Practice will arrange for your medical records to be sent from your previous GP.
Updating Contact Information
If you change your address or telephone number, please inform us as soon as possible. This ensures we send all correspondence correctly.
Inner Practice Boundary Area
- North side of London Road between the Five Bells Roundabout and Clay Hill Road roundabout
- West side of Clay Hill Road between Clay Hill Road roundabout and Timberlog Lane roundabout where it joins Broadmayne.
- South side of Broadmayne between Timberlog Lane roundabout and the junction of Southernhay.
- South and East side of Southernhay.
- East side of Nethermayne between Roundacre roundabout and the Five Bells roundabout.
KMC Catchment Area- Map
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services
Further help about how to register with a GP
You have the legal right to choose a GP Practice that best suits your needs. When you have found a Practice you like, you’ll have to formally register with it as an NHS patient by submitting a Registration Form to them.